Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ralf Story

3 posters

Go down

Ralf Story Empty Ralf Story

Post  Ralf Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Chapter One: The Birth

Surrounding a den is twenty-five wolves inside the den is a three wolves. A tri colored wolf he is alpha of the pack his name is Dakota . A black elderly female wolf who sitting next to a young beautiful female brown reddish wolf who is laying down licking four new born pups. Dakota licks his mate there beautiful. Ralphina looks up at her mate what are we going to name them. Ralphina turns her head and looks up at the elderly female mother do you have any idea for names. Her mother looks down at four little squeaking pups. I am not sure but they are beautiful. Dakota looks down at the pups he looks at the biggest pup he is black. Hmm well how about we name the black one Ulric. Ralphina smiles I like that name. She looks at the third pup that was born she is a tri-colored wolf like her father looks at her mate I want to name her Ayame. Dakota looks at his mate sure I love it. Ralphina mother looks down at the last to pups they look just like Ralphina she looks at her daughter what will you name the second pup and the runt. Ralphina looks at the second pup well I want to name this one Ralf then she looks at the runt am not to sure about the last one. Her mother looks down at the runt as the other pups walk over him and start nursing she pushes the small pup to a safe spot to let it nurse how about Charlie after your father. A tear runs down her face Ralphina lays her against her mother leg I love that name . Dakota looks at the pups so it is decide the pups names are Ulric , Ayame , Ralf , and Charlie. Ralphina and her mother nod with tears going down their face. Dakota stands I will leave you too alone. Dakota walks out of the den twenty-five wolves sit in a circle around the den laying down and talking when they see Dakota come out of the den they are all silent and they all get up and make a path in two rows. Dakota walks threw the two rows of wolves and sits down the wolves turn around and sit and waits for Dakota to speak. Dakota waits a moment then speaks Today is a very special day Ralphina has giving birth to four healthy pup. She will be staying in the den for the next few weeks nursing and caring for the pups so at this time I will need everyone to be on there A game now Shadow , Fang ,Crystal , Talon , Canon , Sadie , Trace , and Chase. The wolves of the names Dakota called stand I want you guys to go off and bring back at least two large game animals back to the den for the pack Shadow you shall lead this hunt Shadow nods shall we go now or after the meeting is over. Dakota looks at the sky then back at shadow go now I want you guys to catch as much food as possible Shadow nods ok guys you heard the alpha lets go. The wolves that Dakota called follow Shadow the rest stay there waiting for Dakota to continue. Dakota watches the eight wolves go then turn back to the other seventeen wolves Blaze , Rex , Thunder , and Elan you guys go find some hares and the rest of you guys can help look for hares or just go play some where but be quiet cause I want Ralphina to rest any questions. A female wolf barks Dakota looks at her yes Kisa. When will we get to meet the pups. When they are about a month or so. Kisa smiles ok thanks Dakota smiles no problem. Dakota looks around if there is no more questions this meeting is over . The pack is quiet until Dakota goes back into the den then everyone runs off to help hunt hares or to go play. Dakota walks back into the den Ralphina is sleeping curled up with the pups. Ralphina mother looks up at Dakota had a meeting with the pack Dakota nods a sent a few of them off to hunt large game and a had a few others go hunt hares most of them I will let them keep I just wanted them to hunt the hares as a snack for Ralphina see must be really tired she was in labor for hours. Ralphina mother looks down at her daughter yes it was a long process but she did a great job Dakota nods. Ralphina mother gets up I am going to lake for a drink do you want to join me. Dakota shakes his head nah I will stay here in case Ralphina wakes up the old wolf nods and walks out of the den. Dakota lays down next his mate and licks her he lays his head on top of hers and looks down at the four sleeping pups. He thinks wow am a father now.

Ralphina

Ralf Story Picture1

Dakota

Ralf Story Gray%20wolf_0
Ralf
Ralf
Pup

http://dogsgonewild.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ralf Story Empty Re: Ralf Story

Part 2 To Chapter 1

As the sun is beginning to set Dakota hears Shadow bark for him Dakota walks out of the den in laying in front of the den is a elk cow and two mule deers Dakota looks at Shadow good work you never fail me Shadow bows. Dakota howls for the rest of the pack and in few minutes the other seventeen wolves are back when they see Dakota they sit and be quiet a few wolves come up and put down hares. Dakota looks down at the food there is one cow two deer and twelve hares. Dakota looks at the pack you guys will be take back to the pack den the elk one deer and ten of the hares I will see you all here in the morning Shadow lead the pack back to the den. Shadow nods then gets up he picks up one of the deers and starts walking the rest of the back grabs the hares and few wolves start to drag the elk as they all past Dakota they say goodnight wants the pack is gone it is just Dakota and Ralphina mother at the birth den Dakota takes the another deer into the den while Ralphina mother brings in the two hare. Dakota eats one of the hares and Ralphine mother eats the other. Soon it is dark out Ralphina mother goes to sleep while Dakota stays up for a bit Ralphine wakes up in yawns she looks at the deer beside the wall she looks over at Dakota who is sitting near the exit of the den . So the pack went hunting today I see Dakota gets up and walks over to his mate his licks her cheek I didnt no you were up. I just woke up. Oh you want some food. Ralphina smiles sure why not I have to eat to provide milk for these cute little bundles of joy Ralphine licks the pups. Dakota pulls over the deer and puts it in front of Ralphine she begins to eat ten minutes later she looks up at Dakota am full I cant eat another bite Dakota smiles ok than he pulls the deer back over to the den wall. He lays next to Ralphine and goes to sleep.
Ralf
Ralf
Pup

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 : The Next Day

Dakota wakes up at dawn he licks Ralphina and walks out of the den he yawns and looks up at the sky he howls then sits down. Twelve minutes later Shadow and the rest of the pack is back they all sit in front of Dakota. Dakota smiles good morning everyone I hope you all had a good night sleep. The pack replies with good mornings and smiles Dakota looks at a white wolf Mimi the white wolf stands how are you today Mimi smiles just fine sir Dakota smiles so is there anything for the scouts to report. Well yes we have a bear about five miles west of here the bear is about five or six its male. Dakota looks west then back at Mimi is that all she smiles and nods yes. Ok you may sit back down Mimi sits ok Dakota thinks for a moment today we will have to chase the bear away from its area five miles is to close for a male bear to be maybe if there weren't pups around it would be different but since there are pups we have to protect them so I will go check on Ralphina then we will go. The pack nods Dakota gets up and goes into the den the pack stays sited and quiet. Ralphina mother wakes up where are you going Dakota. Dakota looks at her me and the pack have to chase a bear the bear is to close to the den for me to feel safe with the pups being here. Ralphine mother nods I understand I will let my daughter know where you went when she wakes up. Dakota smiles thank you then he walks back out of the den he pauses Ok pack lets move out Dakota starts walking west and the pack follows. He stops after walking about three miles he calls Mimi to him. Yes sir I need you to lead me to were you and the other scouts last saw bear Mimi nods then leads Dakota and the pack to where she and the other scouts last saw the bear. When they get there Dakota sees a cave but he knows the bear is not in there he orders the pack to sniff around the area until someone picks up a trail. A few minutes later Fang barks Dakota trots over to him. Sir I have the bears scent Dakota sniffs and gets the scent to when he gets the scent he barks and lands the pack to where the bear is looking for food. The bear stands up and growls when he sees all the wolves. Dakota and the pack snarls and growl and barks at the bear. The bear backs up against a tree Dakota leads the attack on the bear he leaps at bear followed by the other twenty five wolves the bear manages to break threw the twenty six wolves the bear starts to run the pack follows the bear barking and nipping at the bear.The pack runs the bear off after running the bear about ten miles away. Dakota and pack stop and bark at the bear making the bear continue to run. After that Dakota leads the pack back to the birth den after that the wolves play fight and have Dakota decides to let the wolves have fun and some time to their selves. So with that all the wolves run off to do their own thing. Dakota goes into the den and greets Ralphina who is now awake and nursing the pups she looks up at him so how did the bear thing go is anyone hurt. Dakota shakes his head no one is hurt everyone is fine I let them have the rest of the day to them selves since everyone has been working so hard since you became pregnant so I felt they all dissevers it. Ralphina nod in agreement yes they surely do am just luckliy that are pups were born in such a large pack with such hard workers. Dakota nods and lays down next to Ralphina he looks at the pups.
Ralf
Ralf
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralf Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Chapter Three: Ulric is a bully

Am gonna kill you runt ! Ulric chases Charlie. Charlie pants and runs as fast as his legs would take him contrasting so much on keeping his brother from catching him and crashes into his sister. Ayame gets up Charlie what is your problem you need to watch were you are running. Charlie quickly gets sorry sis but am running from that Charlie points at his brother who is running towards him Charlie looks at his sister save me Charlie lays down and whimpers Ayame jumps over her brother and growls at her charging brother Ulric stops short Ayame get out of the way or am taking you down with him. Ayame growls JUST BECAUSE YOUR THE OLDEST AND HE IS THE RUNT OF THE LITTER DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE BULLY HIM. Ulric snarls I WILL DO WHAT EVERY I WANT NOW MOVE . Ralf sits on top of a hill laying on a rock he watches his brother and sister yell at each other he thinks here we go again Ralf jumps off the rock and trots down the hill he gets between his sister and brother what are you to screaming at each other about this time. Ayame yells he is bullying Charlie again Charlie sits up behind his sister Hey Ralf. Ralf laughs hey Charlie. Ulric pounces on top of Charlie Ayame jumps on Ulric back and bites the back of his neck Ulric yelps Ralf pulls his sister tail trying to get her off. Ralphina taps Ralf on the head with her paw he looks up and lets go of his sister tail and sits by his mother . After a moment Ralphina enter fears and pulls Ayame off Ulric and then takes Ulric off Charlie. Charlie runs behind his mother Ralphina looks at Ulric and Ayame what happen this time both pups start screaming Ralphina doesn't know what they are say Ok Ok you two settle look you two are going to need to learn how to get along both of you go into the den you are both on time out. Are but mom its not my fault I was just protecting Charlie from mr.bully over there. Ulric growls I'll show you a bully. Ralphina barks a sharp loud bark both pups stop talking Ralf smiles at his mom. Ralphina looks at both pups both of you in the pack den now both pups get up and trot to the den Ralphina rolls her eyes and looks at Ralf I have no idea what am going to do with those two Ralf laughs Charlie comes from behind his mom Ralphina licks Charlie its ok dont worry about Ulric I will have your father talk to him after he gets back from hunting. Charlie relaxes Ralf pounces on top of Charlie and tugs on his ear playfully then he lets go and funs a little off he playfully barks then play bows Charlie barks happily and runs after Ralf. Ralphina watches and laughs then she looks over at the den and shakes her head time to deal with those two she trots over to den
Ralf
Ralf
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralf Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Ulric

Ralf Story Rosecrpup3

Ayame

Ralf Story Grey_wolf_and_cub

Ralf