Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New contest

3 posters

Go down

New contest Empty New contest

Post  Sparrow Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:09 am

I am having a contest for the pack. It's a story contest. I know not everyone is a good writer but I have an idea that may help a lot of you. Look threw the roleplay section and threw all the post. If you have posted in it pick your favorite time or event that was going on and post yours and however was posting with you, whatever you did or said and theres your story. Or you could tell about an event from your own point of view.

It's really simple and easy, you can add pictures if you want. Post them on the the website here under Contests.
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin

http://midnight-freedom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New contest Empty Re: New contest

Post  Paddie paw Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 am

When is the contest deadline?
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

New contest Empty Contest

Post  Kurotora Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:43 am

Sounds Cool:

Kurotora was running through the forest. Panted hard. But he could still hear the growls echo through the wooded area. She ran past more trees as new, fresh, white snow started to fall from the darkened sky. She soon came to a frozen pond, she looked into it. She saw the new scar on her eye. She growled, and turned quickly, she wanted revenge! She charged into the direction she had last seen the grizzly bear. After she searched for hours, she gave up and decided to look for her pack. She ran up a near by hill to get a better look around, to see her pack, leaving her. She sighed and turned around. As she started walking back down a large growl was heard. She quickly picked her head up to be face to face with the brown faced grizzly bear! She started to quiver but then remember how he hurt her pack and her. She jumped at the bear as he reared up. She bit his neck, making a large cut, but the bear flung her off with his giant paws that had sharp claws, it made a new scar on her chest. When she was flung off she hit a large rock that was near there. The bear growled again and slowly walked away. Soon her vision became blurry and more snow fell, her eyes started to shut her eyes, a few minutes late she was out cold, as the climate outside got colder and colder and colder......

That is my entry! lol! afro

Hope you liked reading it study
Kurotora
Kurotora
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrow Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 am

Thanks for entering Kurotora! But.. could you please copy it and post it in the section called contest? I didn't mean to sound like it was to be posted here. Good story btw.

The dead line is Wednesday June 24
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurotora Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 am

sorry! Embarassed No
Kurotora
Kurotora
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrow Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am

It's ok Kurotora!! I don't want to sound mean..
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurotora Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 am

You didn't sound mean, thanks for telling me
Kurotora
Kurotora
Pup

Back to top Go down